Reconstructive surgery is designed to improve and restore body function. It can also give you peace of mind by achieving your preferred appearance for the affected structure. At Dr Mistry Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery, we can repair and reshape bodily structures affected by birth defects, developmental abnormalities, trauma/injuries, infections, tumours and disease.
Dr Mistry has experience performing reconstructive surgery for patients across Newcastle. If you’re concerned by excess skin after weight loss, a very large bust, or any of the following, then I can help you.
Our Plastic and Reconstructive Services
Dr Mistry’s plastic and reconstructive treatments include:
- Breast reconstruction – building and reshaping the breast following a mastectomy
- Breast reduction – reduce, resize and reshape the breast to relieve associated pain and achieve the desired aesthetic results
- Tummy tuck – also known as an abdominoplasty, this procedure flattens and shapes the stomach
- Male breast reduction – restore confidence by reshaping and resizing male breast tissue.
- Hand surgery – treatment for Dupuytren’s contractures, arthritis, trigger digits, carpal tunnel syndrome, etc.
- Skin cancer removal – surgical and non-surgical treatment and management. State of the art in-rooms theatre for cosmetic lesion and skin cancers.
Wherever possible, Dr Mistry will minimise the visual impact of the initial wound or defect and the impact of the surgery itself. He also understands that surgery can be a daunting process, which is why we are committed to caring for our clients every step of the way – offering support before, during and after your surgery.
Please Note: We advise you to talk to your GP first to ensure you have a referral. This will maximise Medicare rebates and health fund coverage (if applicable).
If you’re considering reconstructive or plastic surgery and would like to know more information, contact Dr. Mistry today on 02 4945 0507.